Connect the Dots Ginger | Becky Allen: 20 Pounds...GONE! My 5 Tips To Help You Lose 20 Pounds

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

20 Pounds...GONE! My 5 Tips To Help You Lose 20 Pounds

I finally did it! I am at my 20 pounds lost mark! It feels like it has taken forever but looking back it really hasn't been that long. Since May. Since I came back and decided that I was worth it, that I was tired of being tired. Now I am going into the holidays losing weight, being healthy for me and my family and KICKING BUTT! (while making it smaller too!)
So what are my tips? 
1. WORKOUT! You have to workout and exercise that beautiful body God blessed you with. We sit too much, I still sit too much, but I try to get at least 30 minutes of active exercise in. Not meaning I walk around my house or up and down the stairs but 30 minutes of an actual workout routine or walk outside, at a good pace. No more lazy strolling. Find a program that is easy to follow. Find a routine that you can do. And don't push yourself too hard in the beginning or else you are going to get too sore and give up too quickly! Don't know what program is best for you and your lifestyle? Send me a message and we can chat about that! I know there is one out there that will work best for you! 

2. EAT CLEAN! Ok so working out is only about 20% of the equation to actually losing weight. It is so good for our bodies and mind but eating is the other 80% that you really have to do to actually lose weight. You can exercise your butt off, 2 hours a day, and still only have minimal weight loss (trust me, I have been there) But once you clean up your eating and doing exercise, your weight will just literally FALL OFF OF YOU! So check your cupboards right now. See anything in there that you know isn't the best for you? Pitch it and get rid of it. Start filling your cupboards with healthy foods. Cut the snacks. And snack on fruits and veggies! Trust me! You will feel more satisfied with good whole foods than you do with any of the pre-packaged, processed snacks!

3. WATER! Water is so important to flush out all the toxins from your system. Drink half your body weight in ounces. AT LEAST! Just drink water. Take a measuring glass to your favorite cup and measure how much water it holds that way you will know, When I drink out of my favorite ASU cup I am getting 32 ounces of water! Really is that easy!

4. BE HAPPY! If you are happy and enjoying life you are going to want to exercise, eat good and people will notice. You are an amazing person. You are special and unique. You don't have to do anything special to feel happy and be positive you just have to be happy and positive! Say a positive phrase in the morning every day for 1 week and see how you feel at the end of the week.

5. BE YOU! You are amazing and wonderful. Just be you. Don't compare yourself to other people. Don't compare your success to other people too. It just isn't worth the time and effort. You are perfect and enjoy who you are now, but be open to making changes to enhance yourself! That's it!

Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here to join my private online community where you get info, tips, support and encouragement + a free gift with tips to help you get started with the right mindset for healthier nutrition choices TODAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...