These are easy, and you can make a bunch of them and freeze them for later.
South-western Style Egg Cups
2 egg cups per serving
Non-stick cooking spray (I love using the coconut oil spray from Trader Joe's)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
12 Large eggs (2 cups)
Sea Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
4 medium jalapeños, seeds and veins removed (to take away the heat), chopped
1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed
1 cup finely chopped spinach
3/4 cup finely chopped bell peppers
6 oz shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 350 degree F
2. Place 18 muffin cup liners in muffin pans (need 2 trays) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. set aside.
3. Combine almond milk, eggs, jalapeños, beans, spinach, bell peppers and cheese( if using) in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Evenly pour egg mixture into prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and eggs are set.
6. Sprinkle with cheese, and place in oven for about 1 minute to melt cheese.
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 red, 1 green, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 blue, if using cheese
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here get free advice, support and encouragement + a free copy of my Clean Eating guide to help you get started on your health and fitness journey! Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!