"You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character." Every time I have stumbled (really don't like the F word!) in this weight loss journey I have learned something new about myself or my journey. I have learned over time that:
1) I have to have "cheat days" or days where I don't stick to my plan and have a piece of cake or something decadent. Otherwise I will totally have a binge attack.
2) I have learned to listen so much more to my body. Whether it is for eating or exercise, I am in tune with what my body wants and try to listen to it as best as possible.
3) I am so much stronger and have so much will power that sometimes I forget about it. I have totally changed my eating because I wanted to, the the times that I don't, I am really just cheating myself.
4) Exercise makes me a better person. Even though it makes my body physically tired. I am a happier and better mom when I exercise. That is why I need to do it more than just 3 times a week.
5) Love what you are doing or you won't do it at all! If I don't love my eating plan, the foods I am eating or the workout I won't follow it at all. ENTER Beachbody On Demand Annual All Access Pass for the exercise. I can change to a totally different workout program and it won't cost me any extra! $99 a year for every workout program ever created by Beachbody!
What have you learned from your past struggles with trying to lose weight?
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here to join my private online community where you get info, tips, support and encouragement + a free gift with tips to help you get started with the right mindset for healthier nutrition choices TODAY!