|The hubs joined me in my Plyometrics workout yesterday! Had to chase him upstairs to get a picture with him!|
If you are having a hard time finding time to exercise. you might want to look at how you exercise first. Sit down and figure out exactly how long it takes you to go exercise. The prep process to actual exercise. Think about if what you are doing is working or if you need to change it. For me, being a busy mom of 3 kids, 2 kids home full time, the gym just wasn't working for me anymore so I switched to home workouts using Beachbody on Demand.
No matter how you want to exercise you have to make it a priority! Check out how I stay motivated to get my workouts in almost every day!
1) Schedule your workouts in to your day. Just like an appointment. Add in travel time too if you have to travel so that you physically see how much time it will take you to do your workout.
2) Remember WHY you wanted to start exercising. That driving force that made you get your gym membership or order that new workout. What brought you to that point that you decided you wanted to exercise every day.
3) Think about how good you feel after you finish your workout. At the end of a workout, especially a HARD one, I love that BADASS feeling I feel of "WOW! I TOTALLY ROCKED THAT!"
4) Don't get frustrated if you struggle. Too many people go too hard in those first few workouts and they get super sore and then take days off to recover. Allow your time to grow and get used to the workouts you are doing. Trust yourself and the process.
5) Remember that this is a journey. That you will have times and days that you will slip up, or not follow your plan exactly. The goal though, is to get right back to it and keep trying. Never give up because some progress, is still progress!
6) Find a workout partner if you have to too, to help you stay motivated!