Clean Eating Butternut and Apple Bake
- 1 lb chopped/cubed, peeled butternut squash
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil in liquid state (or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon-size ziplock bag or large container with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Shake well to coat everything in spices and maple syrup.
3. Pour out into a baking dish (I used an 8x8) and bake at 350 F for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes. * if you have a deeper baking dish this will take longer in the oven compared to a shallow dish.
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here get free advice, support and encouragement + a free copy of my Clean Eating guide to help you get started on your health and fitness journey! Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!