Elyse is 2 months. and boy howdy did this past month FLY BY! It is kind of bittersweet how fast this month went. As we are talking about if we are going to have any more kids. And if she is our last one...well, it's really sad and hard to think about! Anyhew, back to Elyse. Baby girl is getting into a sleep pattern. She is very particular about her sleeping time. She is a little beauty so it is doing her quite well in that department. (Be sure to view all the way to the bottom to see her outtakes!)
Weight: 10 pounds 1.2 ounces
Height: 22 1/4 inches tall
A Day in the life of Elyse:
- 7:30pm - she starts to get cranky. Elyse wants to be asleep around this time but that is when the boys are getting ready to go to bed, so she waits until the boys are in their room and she gets to feed.
- 8:30- out cold. Generally she falls asleep on my chest but then I move her to her bassinet which she is sleeping in and napping in all the time now! It is so nice!
- 1am give or take an hour for midnight feed.
- 5am for morning feed.
- 7am- forced up to take brother to the bus stop
- 9am- another nap after big morning feed
- 11:30am- MY favorite time of day...11:30. Mommy quiet time. Both her and Collin go down at the same time and it is AMAZING! This is new for us for about a week now where I don't have to be in the same room as her when she is napping. So I have been getting work done for coaching, making my lunch and EXERCISING!
- 2:50pm- Forced up again at to pick up brother from the bus stop again.
- 4pm- another nap after another feed.
IT is so nice having a good schedule. She is feeding well before every nap time too!
I'm still exclusively nursing. No pumping. No bottles. So I am attached to her all the time it seems. Can't go long without seeing her or being around her and that is ok. I don't mind at all. She is all smiles now too. She loves to smile at us now! She thinks it is the funniest when I buzz my lips at her. That always gets a great grin!
So a little behind these monthly pictures of her. The way I got her to stop crying and look at me...I had to say "Pretty girl!" And mean it. She loves being told how pretty and beautiful she is. It even worked for Matt. He didn't believe me when I said that she loves it but when he did it and she just looked at him, softened her gaze at him he was impressed! She is a pretty girl! So blessed to be her momma!
Also beginning on MONDAY, December 5 I will be starting my Health Up The Holidays group. Join me as this is my first month back doing a strength training workout since I had her and really since I was about 32 weeks pregnant. I will be brand new basically. So if you want to be in a group that is for beginners and support for that. THIS IS THE GROUP TO JOIN! Let's get our healthy on before the holidays and already be rocking our goals out before January 1! Want to start right in with 21 Day Fix, which I personally think is the BEST beginning workout program out there...CLICK HERE to get your own copy and a month supply of Shakeology to help cut your cravings and to help you get even better results. When you order you will be added to my private Facebook group to get access to the tools you need plus support and daily accountability from me. Plus I will send you an email with your welcome guide to help you stay on track!
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here get free advice, support and encouragement + a free copy of my Clean Eating guide to help you get started on your health and fitness journey! Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!