Being pregnant it is hard to get a good night sleep, let alone perfect, but I can do things to help my sleep be a little better. If you want to improve your sleep quality then check out this little chart. Think about it. Are you having a hard time sleeping but notice that you are playing on your computer right up until you turn out the lights. Might not be the best thing.I honestly do read prior to going to bed and that is what helps me go to sleep. Might not be the best but it actually knocks me out the fastest.
(Mason taking a nap on Archer a few years ago)
My 5 Tips To A Perfect Night Sleep:
1) Listen to your body. If you are tired. Then go to sleep. Don't fight it.
2) Pick a reasonable time to get to sleep at night. Maybe trying going to sleep 30 minutes earlier to see if you feel more rested the next day.
3) Don't guzzle a ton of water just before bed, because you are probably going to have to get up in the middle of the night to take care of that.
4) Try meditating as you are laying in bed before you fall asleep. Think of the things you are thankful for. It can actually leave you feeling positive before you fall asleep, therefore waking up positive and ready to take on the day.
5) Do not exercise too close to when you go to sleep. Your body will be pumped and amped up too much. At least 2 hours before you go to bed, BE DONE with your workout.
6) BONUS TIP: Always kiss your spouse or partner goodnight and tell them that you love them. Never go to bed angry!
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here get free advice, support and encouragement + a free copy of my Clean Eating guide to help you get started on your health and fitness journey!