Here are my tips to eating clean while eating out! It can be so hard,and so tempting to just eat what you want, why not! You are eating out, and we only do that every now and then. So when you are going out, here are my 6 tips to keep me on point for the day!
1) Find local restaurants that have healthier options. Farm to table restaurants are amazing!
2) It is ok to ask what is used to prepare a meal or what ingredients are used
3) Look online to view menu options and nutritional information and plan ahead
4) Pay attention to portions. Don’t be afraid to eat half of your meal and take the rest home for lunch
5) Ask for healthier options. Most restaurants will be happy to cater to your needs
6) Eat a salad before your main meal, but be cautious of unhealthy dressings. Oil and vinegar dressings are usually a safe bet.
Want more daily motivation and inspiration? Click here get free advice, support and encouragement + a free copy of my Clean Eating guide to help you get started on your health and fitness journey!